Shetty Institute of Technology
IETE sponsored Two days national level workshop on "Electronic hardware and software for airborne systems" on 22,23 Sept 2017

Training & Placement Cell

 

Mission

“The mission is to train and transform its students and faculty into well trained and highly motivated engineers who become knowledge makers as well as knowledge users to contribute to nation building with high degree of professional excellence.”

Vision

To establish a unique identity of Shetty Institute of Technology, Kalaburagi by development of high quality technical manpower and resources for contribution to economic and social development of the nation at large and the region at particular.”

 



Message from Head T&P Department

National Institute of Technology, Srinagar, strives to produce engineering graduates of high quality who are team players, accountable, resourceful and above all, technically competent. Our curriculum is designed to cater to the needs and aspirations of the industry, and our top class faculty ensures that the students acquire and develop the necessary technical and decision making skills to be leaders in the dynamic world of industry I take this opportunity to invite you to our campus and recruit from our fresh and wonderful talent pool. Our graduates, I am sure, will deliver with unmatched dedication and professional enthusiasm.

-Prof. Prashant Shahabadkar, Head, Training and Placement Department

EmailShetty.tpo@gmail.com

SIT believes in practical and holistic education to prepare students for the real world and to enable their all-round development. A host of interesting courses, Soft skills training, workshops, events, industrial visits, internship and extra-curricular activities challenge and stimulate students’ skills to the maximum, ensuring that they become industry-ready and future-ready, even as they learn with fun. Since from inception about 70% of eligible students were placed through campus / off campus placements in various companies and remaining 30% have joined for higher education. Some of the companies visited are seventh sense talent solution, Rakshak Rozgar, RIIIT Mysore, etc.

  



All India Council for Technical Education, New Delhi

Approved by

All India Council for Technical Education
(AICTE), New Delhi

Visvesvaraya Technological University, Belagavi

Affiliated to

Visvesvaraya Technological University
(VTU), Belagavi

Government of Karnataka

Recognized by

Government of Karnataka